Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday night bootcamp

Had bootcamp tonight and although I was still sore from Tuesday (and not in the right places!) it was a good class.  He worked us super hard.  I have to say that there's something really satisfying about every muscle in your body twitching from exhaustion and that it's only a matter of time before the twitching turns to soreness.  It's a good feeling, like you've earned the sleep you're going to get tonight (fingers crossed for a full night!)

Still anxious about getting back out running, but more excited about it than dreading it.  Still need to sort out my orthotics situation, and my blister still has a little ways to go to heal all the way, but hopefully I will be able to run this weekend without making it worse.  I went to CVS the other day and bought moleskin, Dr. Scholl's Blister Treatment, espom salt, and neosporin - so I should be covered!

Really glad tomorrow is rest day though!  And the hubs is working from home because we have an appt. with our tax guy at noon, so it's kind of like a 3-day weekend!  Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment